Institute of innovative technologies and engineering sciences GEOMAP LLC was founded in the city of Poti in 2009. As the company developed, it had offices in every major city in Georgia and was actively involved in the market of consulting services, both in private and public sectors.
The nature of this work and proper management practices revealed, that two enlarged offices were more than enough for a small country like Georgia. One of those offices is located in eastern Georgia (Tbilisi) and the other one is located in western Georgia (Town of Senaki). Convenient Geographic locations of the offices makes for effective supervision of ongoing projects across the whole country.
Company is equipped with the newest, top of the line technological base, data base and software.
Institute of innovative technologies and engineering sciences GEOMAP provides variety of consulting services:
- Design and technical supervision of bridges, tunnels, automobile roads, railroads and cableways, Landfill
- Design and technical supervision of public, industrial and infrastructural objects
- Restoration and technical supervision of monuments of cultural heritage, conservation design
- Geological, geodetic and archaeological services
The company employs 52 qualified employees. Has two branches 1. Tbilisi (Eastern Georgian) and 2. Senaki (West Georgian). Ltd “Geomap” has its own material and technical base (geodetic, geological, trial and desk work).
Company has taken part in large projects such as:
1. Technical supervision of:
- Construction of cable ways, ski slopes, hotels, engineering networks and other tourism related infrastructure in Goderdzi Pass;
- Construction of 950 meter hanging bridge, visitor center and other tourism related infrastructure in Okatse canyon;
- Construction of visitor center and other tourism related infrastructure in Gochkadili canyon;
- Rehabilitation of the Gogebashvili Street in Batumi (restoration of the buildings of cultural heritage along the whole street);
- Cable way construction from Radisson Hotel to Mtatsminda Park in Tbilisi;
- Construction and rehabilitation works of schools, boarding schools and sport sites across Adjara, under initiative of Adjara’s ministry of education and sports;
- Arrangement of Tbilisi new landfill
2. Design work of:
- Meskhishvili Drama Theatre reconstruction (included in the list of cultural heritage objects);
- Rehabilitation of white, red and chain bridges (included in the list of cultural heritage objects);
- Puppet and Youth Theatre reconstruction and additional levels project (included in the list of cultural heritage objects);
- Terminals for 500 buses in Tbilisi;
- 43 Public School;
- 22 Children Garden;
- Water Supply Project in Martvili Municipality;
- Water Supply Project in Khobi Municipality;
- Water Supply Project in Senaki Municipality;
- Water Supply and Sewage Project in Gurjaani Municipality.
- Rehabilitation Senaki landfill